Colina Park Golf Course Covid-19 Guidelines
General Public Play
- Reserve Tee Time through GolfNow (http://www.colinaparkgolf.com/tee-times/)
- Foursome (maximum group size) from the same household only, no groups can be combined
- Tee Times can be reserved 3 days ahead of time
Pro Kids Members
- Email FrontDesk@prokidsonline.org or call (619) 582-7884
- Foursome can be from the same household only
- Players under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Pro Kids members verified as active in the system, no exceptions
- Include SCGA YOC card # in your email booking
Reply to and accept: Colina Park COVID-19 Guidelines after booking your Tee Time. Click link below.
Arrive 20 minutes before confirmed Tee Time
ID is required. Acceptable forms of ID below:
- State-issued Driver’s License
- Military ID
- Passport are considered acceptable forms of ID.
- Players under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
No rental equipment. You are required to bring your own equipment.
- Golf balls
- Golf clubs
- Divot repair tool
No cash accepted. Credit/debit card purchases only.
- Onsite parking: designated spots only
- Offsite parking: 52nd Street, parking signs posted
- Designated waiting areas available 21-40 minutes before confirmed Tee Time.
- Public will not be allowed on the property more than 40 minutes before confirmed Tee Time.
Front Gate Check-In
- Staff member will check the temperature of all players. Any player with a temperature over 100 degrees Fahrenheit will be denied entry.
- Any player displaying COVID-19 symptoms, as defined by the CDC (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/downloads/COVID19-symptoms.pdf), will be denied entry.
- San Diego County mandates wearing a facial covering. Any player without a facial covering will be denied entry.
- Putting allowed 10 minutes before confirmed Tee Time, no chipping
- Driving range is closed.
- ½-hole distance must be maintained between groups.
- Repair ball marks and divots.
- No-touch ball retrieval. Swim noodles are installed in all holes.
- No rakes available. Smooth out bunkers with your feet.
Maintain a minimum distance of 6 feet between yourself and other players at all times, everywhere on the property.
- Entering and leaving the property
- Golf course
Exit the property immediately after completing your round.
San Diego Public Health Order