Colina Park is an 18-hole, par-3 golf course open to the public seven days a week. Located in City Heights, Colina Park Golf Course offers golfers of all skill levels a fun and challenging way to test their short game. Every hole is less than 110 yards and includes elevated tee boxes and contoured greens, giving golfers the opportunity to get creative with their skills. Enjoy walking an 18-hole round of golf in less than three hours. It’s a great way to get some exercise while having fun and improving your game.
Bring your family, grab a friend or just spend some individual time working on your short game at this little gem.
Colina Park Golf Course Features:
- Rating/Slope: 49.9 SC
- 1,250-yard, 18-hole, par-3 layout with holes ranging from 54 to 109 yards
- 11 bunkers, 2 lakes and waterfalls
- Warm up on driving range or in hitting cage
- With a variance in elevated tee boxes and severe contours in the greens, the course plays more difficult than the yardage would appear
- 1,200 to 1,800-square-foot greens
- 1,500-square-foot green with a five-station chipping and bunker area
- 3,000-square-foot practice putting green
- Food and beverages available in the pro shop
- Alcohol-free and smoke free facility
- Lessons available from PGA professionals. Inquire in pro shop.
- For rates and hours, please