Book Tee Times Online
Online Tee Time Booking Policies:
Our course policies have changed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please review all of our updated course policies HERE.
Tee times are available beginning Friday, May 8.
Before entering the course, each player must sign the COVID-19 Rules & Guidelines Agreement
You will need a valid credit card to book a tee time and guarantee your reservation. If you need to cancel or modify your reservation, call GolfNow as far in advance as possible. This courtesy will allow another golfer to make use of that tee time.
- General Public Tee Times may be made up to 3 days in advance
- Tee Times can be made for a maximum of 4 players from the same household
- For quickest response, book by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- All green fees, excluding prepaid, are due upon arrival at the course
- Please call Pro Shop at 619-255-4425 for current course conditions
COVID-19 Rules & Guidelines Agreement
After you have made your reservation, please make sure to fill out our COVID-19 Rules & Guidelines agreement. This form must be completed before you are allowed to play the course. The link will be provided on your GolfNow reservation or you can fill out the form by clicking here:
No Show Policy:
If a player no shows at Colina Park Golf Course, the credit card holder is responsible for all applicable charges and will be automatically billed a “No Show Fee” for all players booked under the reservation. Changes and cancellations need to be made by contacting GolfNow.