WELCOME TO COLINA PARK!
ALL GREENS FEES SUPPORT PRO KIDS | THE FIRST TEE OF SAN DIEGO
Things to know before you visit Colina Park:
We are home of Pro Kids | The First Tee of San Diego, a nonprofit organization that uses golf as a vehicle for teaching life skills to kids, therefore we are an alcohol-free and smoke-free facility. Please help us maintain the integrity of Colina Park and Pro Kids by respecting our policy.
- To ensure a friendly a friendly and safe environment for all golfers, ALCOHOL, TOBACCO AND SMOKING ARE PROHIBITED in the parking lot and on the golf course.
- Please be respectful of the course and other golfers at all times.
- The greens and bunkers play as OB. To avoid damage to the putting greens, please do not use Tomahawk or Thumber Throws
- If you accidentally mark a green, please repair the mark.
- If you lose a disc in one of our water hazards or a tree, please contact the pro shop where a retrieval tool will be made available.
While playing Colina Park Golf Course, please remember to follow these guidelines:
- Shoes and shirt must be worn at all times
- Pets are not allowed on the course
- Wear close-toed shoes at all time (no sandals)
- Coolers are not permitted on the golf course
- Push carts, strollers and golf carts must be kept at least 10 feet away from the greens at all times
- Practice may only take place in the hitting cage or chipping area
Do you have an old clubs or discs you don’t use? We would be happy to take it off your hands and put it into the hands of one of the juniors in our program. See the pro shop about donating any used ball golf or disc golf equipment.